Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

Whitehouse Farm

Since I look after my cousin Molly every weekend and through all school holidays, I like to take her out and explore the North East. 
We love Whitehouse Farm, which is in Northumberland and not too far from Newcastle. The farm has so much to do, it's so easy to spend an entire day there. It has a soft play, park, shows and games organised throughout the day, trampolines, bouncy castles and of course lots of animals! There are also scheduled events with the animals, such as creepy crawly talks, petting zoo and bottle feeding the lambs in Spring. All included in the entry! We take a picnic and stay there all day, there's so much to do! 
I took Molly's little friend along with us, and my friend's little boy. I was a bit apprehensive about a day out with three kids on my own but luckily they were total angels! 













Molly even got picked to join in with the magic show!

























There'll be lots more posts of days out with Molly, especially in the Summer holidays! We'll try to cover as much of the North East as we can. Hope you enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? ❤