Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Strawberry Picking

Hi guys!
My blogging has left a lot to be desired this Summer. I've been so busy working whilst off university and trying to make the most of the rare day off that I've totally let blogging slide off my radar. 
However, whilst Nadine and I have been out and about enjoying the Summer, we've been sure to take lots of pictures so there'll be a lot of catch up posts coming up!

I thought I'd start by sharing some of these cute pictures I got when I took Molly strawberry picking a couple of weeks ago. I've only been a couple of times before and Molly has never been, so I thought it would be a great, cheaper idea for a trip out, and of course you get to come home with plenty of fresh fruit! 

We went to Brockbushes farm in Northumberland and although it has a lot of different fruit to pick, we mainly stuck to strawberries. 




As you can tell, Molly wasn't quite following my instructions to only pick the big, ripe ones. I did have to give her basket a sort before we paid! She just got so carried away picking them.







The sneaky little monkey also clearly snacked her way through the fields!






We had lots of fun, it was a great way to spend the afternoon without spending too much money and getting to spend time outdoors. The strawberries were delicious too!

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? ❤