Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

My Week in Pictures 30/8/15

Hi guys!
I thought I'd share some of the things I've been up to this week, it's been pretty eventful, trying to make the most of the last couple weeks of the Summer holidays whilst also squeezing in a few night shifts!

I started the week meeting a friend for lunch. We went to Dabbawal just off Grey Street in Newcastle which does Indian street food. It was delicious! So reasonably priced too. 





On Tuesday, Nadine and I went to Beamish open air museum with the little ones. I haven't been here in years and I've been desperate to go all Summer. It was such a lovely day, it really is like stepping back in time. We took lots of pictures so we'll be doing a blog post all about our visit! 




 Monday night I had been on nightshift and after walking around Beamish all day Tuesday I was absolutely exhausted, so I took it easy on Wednesday and just took my dog for a stroll in Nothumberland. 


On Thursday I was working, still managed to spend some time with my little pal who watched me apply my makeup in the morning and just had to have a turn!


On Friday I decided to take a trip to Saltwell Park in Gateshead - just 15 minutes away from me but I've never been. It's the most beautiful park I've ever been to and huge. So much to do, we were there around two hours and it felt like we hadn't even touched the sides. Definitely going to be going there a lot more regularly, can't wait to see how beautiful it looks when the seasons change. 





On Saturday I took Molly to the circus! The Netherlands Circus is in Newcastle at the moment and she's only ever been to a circus once, a few years ago. She absolutely loved it, she was sitting wide mouthed at all of the tricks, completely amazed and in awe. 





That's about it! I've been working a lot this week and it's been a bit of a struggle to muster the energy to go out for the day after a night shift but I'm so glad I have because it's been a great week. 

Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? ❤